The practice of medicine is changing dramatically with the introduction of technology driven practice management and electronic medical record software. Precision Vein & Vascular has all the skills, resources and direct experience with vein practices to efficiently bring your practice fully into the modern age of medical practice management. Precision offers extremely user friendly EHR/EMR software powered by Encite, which is fully “CCHIT Certified” and nationally recognized, with a proven track record of success; Encite systems are successfully running in many practices nationwide but most importantly, the core Encite system has been specifically modified and customized to meet the needs and preferences of vein and vascular practices.
Perhaps most importantly, Precision knows that great software is not all that you need and want. It is critical that a practice receive competent and skilled training and consulting expertise to plan effectively for each phase of a software and workflow conversion, to implement all the pertinent hardware and software systems to suit your practice’s needs, and to effectively support all operational changes and workflow enhancements currently and as needs change in the future.
When it comes to electronic health records and Practice Management technology, no other vein practice support organization can offer you Precision’s level of talent and expertise. Our outstanding support staff is dedicated to ensuring your operation gets up and running smoothly with virtually no down time and an incredibly short learning curve. Your partnership with Precision gets you direct access to leading technology and expertise, all customized to the needs of vein and vascular practices. You’ll get full support for all your hardware and software needs with Precision’s 24/7 help desk.
Here are some of the specific ways in which Precision can help your practice with the very latest in hardware and software solutions:
- Comprehensive Clinical Workflow Automation: Specially formatted to meet the needs of your practice with fully customizable, vascular-specific formatting for the vein practice industry.
- Complete Wireless, Technology-Driven Mobility: Dramatically improved physician efficiency while keeping immediately available all important and necessary clinical information.
- Flexible Screen Design and Functionality: Meeting the individual preferences of each doctor and staff member, with system functions set to maximize workflow efficiencies, streamlining clinical and back office operations and integrating with outside systems seamlessly, all within screens customized to meet the needs of your vein practice.
- Dragon Voice Recognition System: This latest voice-recognition technology integrates directly with Encite, and it really works, eliminating transcription costs and speeding up the generation of office notes and referral letters.
- Full Integration Capability: Encite works smoothly with numerous third party systems and interfaces, and Precision’s technical staff has the expertise to ensure that all system components integrate together.
- 24/7 Help Desk: Get immediate support and expertise! The technical support team at Precision Vein & Vascular are there when you need them, 24 hours a day….7 days a week.