Information Technology is a huge part of any modern medical practice. There’s hardware, software, servers, network systems and internet connectivity…all of which need to effectively integrate together to work efficiently for the benefit of your practice. Precision Vein & Vascular offers the best IT support available from any vein support organization in the industry. Through Precision’s on-staff technical support team, we offer our vein and vascular practices unparalleled full service support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! And rest assured that security is a very important priority for Precision – with all the viruses, malware and spyware to deal with today, and especially with HIPAA and other compliance requirements pertaining to medical practice system security, you will have the help you need to ensure that your medical records and related clinical data are protected and safe to regulatory standards.
And to stay up-to-date with the latest upgrades in hardware technology, Precision will help you select and install the right servers, computers, printers, routers, scanners and other network devices to keep your new practice running at peak efficiency, but always with due attention to system costs. For existing practices, we’ll help ensure that any new technology is fully compatible with your current systems, saving you the headaches, time and expense of dealing with system components that don’t work well together. You can also count on Precision to help you with any and all aspects of your internet and website needs, including website development and hosting, and even e-mail setup, operation and archiving.
Start-up operations have special requirements, and Precision is fully staffed to handle everything you need for your specific IT environment.
- Security Risk Assessments
- Site Assessment
- Computer Hardware
- Technology Training
- Technical Assessment
- User Acceptance Training
- Equipment Configuration
- Website Development and Hosting
- Local phone and internet provider relations
- Hosted Email with Full HIPAA Compliant Security Encryption and SPAM Filtering
– Let Precision manage and secure your email.
- Secure Text and Instant Messaging
– Have peace of mind in knowing that all your text and instant messages are secure and fully HIPAA compliant
- Mobile Content Device Management
– Have you lost your phone? Was your laptop stolen? Cloud PPM can wipe the content from that device and disable access from anywhere
- Hosted Windows Domain Services
– Precision will manage and administer users, groups and security for your network.
- Hosted File Sharing
– Push documents to Precision’s secure storage and have access to them from anywhere at any time.
- Offsite Backup and Archive
– Whether you need Precision to be your primary backup destination or secondary offsite backup, we can manage and protect your data just like it was at your office.
- Hosted Microsoft SQL Server
– Does your practice have an application that requires a SQL database? Take it to Cloud PPM and never worry about software and hardware costs again.
- Onsite IT Services:
- 24/7 Technical support
- PC and peripheral device setup and management
- Network device (Router, Firewall, Switch, Access Point) configuration and management
- Server setup and administration